2009年10月31日星期六

sleep before =)

want go bed edi lurhx =)
eheh`s
walao eh !!
today 7:00 o'clock chinqli come my house lorh
she bring so many mask come my house
coz last time we promise edi
today we want to do the whole thing for face one
first,we do the black head one
then we go down to buy food (nasi lemak)
ahha`s
second,we do mask
after that,i need to do the pimpers =@=
coz i got more pimpers lorh TT
damn sad about it
omg !!!
hate it lorh
when i do it,i think is nth want
but later i feeling my face very pain ><
wtf ~
but chinqli say
eu wan nice is like this want lorh
huh..
she say wan do it until 30min - -
but i edi tak boleh tahan lorhx
15min i take it out edi
wahaha
then,she help me put for face white one
when i go wash my face
change white edi ^^
happy happy norhx
wakaka
do this all the time already 11 something lerh = =
the time moving so fast lorh
after that,we go bath
then wait my honey mummy fetch us go to ts xD
eheh`s
>>SKIP this>>
at night edi =)
i go to queen park
huh
with my babe quarrel lerh TT
feel so sad
attually im not realy want to make eu angry one
hope eu forgive me
babe i feel so sorry for eu
but today i already very good girl edi lorh ><
din make eu no mood - -
anyway,why i feel i so bad one
always make eu no mood
eu also got make me no mood norhx
haizz
but,i realy want to say sorry to eu
my heart just have eu one person
that one is chong chun kit
i din try to leave eu
i will beside eu every day
every time
every min
every second
i love eu [just for my babe kit]

没有评论:

发表评论